- This event has passed.
November 20, 2012 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$55
What does Empowerment mean to you?
*Least Restrictive environment
• Empowerment V Disempowerment
• Encouraging Client’s to know their rights
• Informed Decision Making
• Skills to enable empowerment
• What is a Good Life?
• How can you help to develop and maintain Independence/Empowerment
• Qualities looked for in a responsive and reflective support worker
• The Language of Empowerment – Give power back by partnership language
• How do we overcome Barriers?
*See the person not as a series of tasks but as an Individual with hopes, dreams and aspirations
Workshop will be held at the Marsden Library on 20th November 2012
Time: 9am till 1pm
Contact: Cathy Fendley on 0478 767 797 or email: email@example.com
Cost: $55 pp.